Friday 27 May 2011

"Future Memory in Place" Art Project



Blog

Today I worked on Catrin Webster's project "Future Memory in Place".

It was a fantastic day and I learnt so much, initiating so many ideas for ways to put the arts as well as other subjects in to an interesting context for Primary school children. I worked with other art students in years 6, 5 and 1. I also learnt about the fantastic folding canvas contraption... which I shall be shamelessly stealing in the future Catrin!

I hope to work in some more schools as I thoroughly enjoyed working on a 'real' arts project so directly. I have had experience installing and invigilating for LOCWS over the last three years, however, this project is so much more hands on and engaging. It has also given me that much more confidence for my Arts in Action project in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment