Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Collagraph printing

Over the last week I have been experimenting with inking up techniques.

I have found that I needed to increase the pressure of the large press to 1 still with the 2 newsprint papers and 2 inch sponge.

I used no drying agent but 10% easy wipe, however, 4 days after the prints are still not dry. Today I used 3 pipette drops of drying agent and about 8% of easy wipe yet found that the ease of the ink is too malleable, so I will try it with more drying agent and no easy wipe tomorrow.

Images are to come, just waiting for them to dry...

No comments:

Post a Comment