Saturday 16 April 2011

"Home" An Inspiring Book and Film


I saw this film last year and bought the book because it blew me away! The film pretty much sumarises my ethos for life and my concerns and the beauty of the world resonates through the film screen.

Yann Arthus-Bertrand is an inspiration and some of his works are below:



So the top two are some of my favourite as I seem to have an unhealthy obssession with alluvial fans at the moment, along with many other loves! But these pictures inspire me to create so much work and communicate to me the beauty and intrigue that these strucutres posses.




The last image is of yellowstone.
I have always had a keen interest in yellow stone since studying it in geology and writing a paper on it. However, I don't think I will ever set foot in a dormant caldera that is overdue...

No comments:

Post a Comment